Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Leave of Absence on 22 January 2000 (CONGRESSWEEKENDER)

ARMED FORCES RADIO, DWDD 1134 KHZ AM
MEDIA AFFAIRS GROUP
PUBLIC AFFAIRS SERVICE, AFP
Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo
Quezon City



M E M O R A N D U M


For : CDR ANSELMO C CABINGAN
Station Manager

Thru : MS LORELEI MAE G PARAYNO
Program/Production Director

From : CongressWeekender Host

Re : Leave of Absence on 22 January 2000

Date : 20 January 2000


____________________________________________________



I would to request for a LEAVE OF ABSENCE on the 22 January 2000 CongressWeekender edition of my program and consequently request for MR JECHORD BADONG to relieve me of my resposibility as program host for this particular epidsode.


I will be in Baguio City on the abovementioned date and on the preceeding date to attend a 3-day leaders’ conference of the Couples for Christ.


Rest assured that I will resume my hosting of the program on the subsequent Saturdays.


Thank you for your kind consideration.






TERENCE MORDENO GRANA
Kawal Patrol 43
Program Host / Announcer
Free Counters
Free Counters